Relate has a separate admin settings page from the app. Only admins can make changes to the workspace.
To access Relate Admin:
Click each tab below to learn more about what each role (Admins, Members, Guests) can do in the admin page.
Admins will be able to:
- Update your Workspace name and logo.
- Update your Workspace default currency.
- Enable/disable the Prospect feature.
- Invite new members to your Workspace.
- Manage memberships.
- Connect with email.
- Integrate with other software apps.
- Manage API keys used for Zapier.
- Import data into Relate.
- Manage and create new pipelines.
- Manage pipeline stages.
- Manage custom fields used in your Workspace.
See manage members guide:
See integrations guide:
See the import guide:
Import .CSV file into Relate
See the pipeline customization guide:
See Custom Fields guide: