- Faster & Better List View
Leads and Contacts are now Organizations and People.
We changed our terminology for Leads and Contacts to Organizations and People.
For a few reasons:
- It’s easier to understand.
- It’s a small change, but we hope that this will make you feel you know your customers more personally.
Better & Faster List View
Organizations and People list views load much faster now. And you can edit a few data fields directly from the list view.
For now, here are fields you can edit directly from the list view:
- Organization name on the Organization list view
- Person name on the People list view
- Title on the People list view
We’ll add more editable data fields shortly.
Here’s how you can edit data fields directly from your list view:
Command+E) to edit
Command+Return) to access detail page. You can always click each Organization or Person using your mouse.
- Use Arrow Keys (
↓) to navigate
You can also grab each row (or multiple rows) by selecting the checkbox on the left. Note that there isn’t any available actions beyond just selections. We’ll be adding more features around this.
Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed a bug where edited data doesn’t get saved when scroll gets reset.
- Fixed an error where the app refreshes whenever an email draft gets canceled.
- Fixed an error where when a deal gets added, Organization list fails to load.
- Fixed an error where empty state icon for Inbox (inbox zero state) does not load.
- Improved filter, sort, column order UX
- Allowed org-less person (persons without an organization)
- Fixed an error where the user is not able to connect Zoho mail
- Fixed an error where a guest is invited, that guest gets invited as a member.
- Fixed an error where
Ctrl+Entershortcut doesn’t work in Windows.
Last updated: October 01, 2022