- Multi-pipeline and Email file attachment
Multi-pipeline and Email file attachment
Create and manage multiple pipelines and easily add file attachments to email drafts in Relate.
We’ve added fresh new updates that will make your sales + customer success even better.
- File attachments to email drafts
- Direct link to the Reporting page
We’ve added a multi-pipeline feature for teams with various use cases when managing their customers and ongoing sales deals.
The multi-pipeline feature can be helpful if you:
- Have multiple products to sell, and each product effectively has a different sales process.
- Want to try and experiment with different sales processes but keep the current process.
- Have services business as well as a product business (services such as consulting, implementation, etc. can have longer sales processes)
However, we recommend sticking with one sales pipeline if you want to do the following:
- Create multiple pipelines for each industry, geography/region, segment, size, type of customer, etc. 👉 We recommend using Custom Fields + Data Views to track them in a single pipeline.
- Create multiple pipelines for each sales rep 👉 Relate already has Deal Assignee feature, so you can use them with Data Views to create separate views for each rep!
You can now attach files to email drafts in Relate. It works the same way as other popular email clients such as Gmail and Outlook — click
Attach file to upload files (up to 25mb) to the draft.
Reporting direct link
Each workspace in Relate now has a direct link to the Reporting page. To access the Reporting page, click the ellipsis (
...) on each workspace tab and click
We will be completely revamping our reporting and analytics features very soon! We will keep you posted.
Fixes and Improvements
- Relate now remembers your last app size even after re-opening the app.
- Fixed an issue where deal detail modal does not load in Deal List View.
- Fixed an issue where certain emails would not appear on Organization Detail Page.
- Fixed a problem with opening URLs in Relate app
- Fixed an issue where the Task feature does not work correctly when a task is assigned to an unconfirmed user
- Fixed an issue where the Zapier hook does not get sent to Relate actions
Last updated: February 27, 2023